Gone are the days where building websites was only restricted to those who had some technical knowledge or those that have coding skills. Thanks to awesome web developers, this is no longer true. While this is the case, there are still some WordPress templates that despite claiming that coding skills is not required, is not really totally true. Take Thesis, I love the theme and use it on more than one website. Nonetheless, tweaking the design can be a real nightmare, specially if you have zero coding skills.
This is where the Dynamik Website Builder comes into play. It is exactly as the name implies, not merely a child theme to style your website using Genesis but a ground breaking website builder with WordPress. You have full control of your website design (aka your website’s appearance, colors, fonts etc) with the Dynamik Website Builder. It is amazing what you can do with Dynamik, on the fly.
Over 800 No-Coding Design Options
Regardless if you are a total beginner who just wants to be able to customize your sites design or someone who is looking to start a business by offering website building services, the Dynamik Website Builder delivers and will most likely fit your needs. Just imagine, over 800 no-coding design options. If you can’t find a unique theme, this may certainly help.
Watch this video:
There is so much more? Your control over your entire website:
- Put a widget anywhere you desire
- Build out your home page the way you want, without learning php code thanks to Over 49 1-Click EZ-Home Page configurations!
- The Dynamik Cheat Sheet (over 250 pages!)
Want to see how the EZ Home buttons work?
What else does Dynamik website builder have?
- It is responsive (responsive themes are those that adjust itself automatically, depending on the screen size. this means that it is compatible with tablets, mobile phones, etc)
- It only works with Genesis Framework, one of the most trusted and reliable WordPress theme framework ever developed.
- It comes with 125 web fonts included
- You pay only a one time license fee and use it anytime, anywhere.
- and the list goes on…
Just head over to Dynamik Website builder’s website, find out more, to make a well informed decision. This is totally worth the investment. Remember though that this only works with Genesis., which btw is a killer framework because you buy it once, and get lifetime updates (products life span), no additional licenses to install on other sites or your clients, etc. This is waht I call the Dynamik Duo …