Good news for Genesis users! Copyblogger has just made available to the public their “famous” and popular child theme for WordPress. CopyBlogger’s child theme is one of those child themes that I really like. It is clean, well structured and nicely coded
If you are an existing Genesis user, just hit the download button below and install the child theme, just as you would any other theme. I just downloaded the child theme and installed it on my demo site. Looks good…
Sweet! Copyblogger child theme for the Genesis Framework for WordPress, is a robust, flexible, and multi-colored. All this free of charge.
Here’s it’s main features:
- 6 layout options for flexible design choices
- Red, orange, or blue color schemes
- Responsive mobile layout for iPad and iPhone
- Sidebar and footer widgets for easy customization
- Turn-key archive and blog page templates
- Rock solid search engine optimized code
- Unlimited domains you can use it on
- Expert support from our StudioPress team
Remember, this theme being a child theme of the Genesis Framework, it won’t work on any other WordPress Framework. As I said before, if you are already a proud owner of Genesis, just download the Copyblogger child theme here.
However, if you don’t own Genesis yet, you should seriously consider on getting it as it is simply an incredible, SEO optimized WordPress framework. Aside from that, the Genesis Framework has no such thing as developers license. You purchase it and use it anywhere you want. How cool is that? Convinced? Here’s more info about the Genesis WordPress FrameWork.